:::MenuWhat's New Online Registration Patient Guide Features Honors Health Examination Stories International Medical Service Center
How to get an airworthiness certificate for international travel?
How to get an airworthiness certificate (in addition to a COVID-19 test report) for international travel?
- This certificate can be obtained only when a negative COVID-19 test report is available.
- Make an appointment in person at the counter outside the Emergency Room with an ID and a negative report of COVID-19 test.
# Registration hours: 10:00 - 11:30, 13:30 - 16:30 (everyday including holidays).
# Clinic hours: 10:00 - 12:00, 14:00 -17:00 (everyday including holidays).
- The physician will provide a certificate after evaluation of the health status of the applicant.
- NT$320 is charged for each copy of certificate in English for those who are covered by the national health insurance. NT$460 is charged for those who are not covered.
- We take cash or credit cards issued by banks in Taiwan.