:::MenuWhat's New Online Registration Patient Guide Features Honors Health Examination Stories International Medical Service Center
How to get a Fit to Fly certificate for international travel?
How to get a Fit to Fly Certificate (in addition to a COVID-19 test report) for international travel?
- This certificate can be obtained only when a negative COVID-19 test report is available.
- Making an appointment in person at the counter outside the Emergency Room with an ID and a negative report of COVID-19 test or asking the worker to make an appointment when picking up the report of COVID-19 at Window 12.
# Registration hours: 10:00 - 11:30, 13:30 - 16:30 (Monday - Friday).
# Clinic hours: 10:00 - 12:00, 14:00 -17:30 (Monday - Friday).
- The physician will provide a certificate after evaluation of the health status of the applicant.
- NT$320 is charged for each copy of certificate in English for those who are covered by the national health insurance. NT$460 is charged for those who are not covered.
- We take cash or credit cards issued by banks in Taiwan.