1. Chu CS, Lin YT, Liang CK, Chou MY, Hsu CJ, Chou PH*, Chu CL.** Short-form Mini Nutritional Assessment as a Useful Method of Predicting the Development of Postoperative Delirium in Elderly Patients Undergoing Orthopedic Surgery. General Hospital Psychiatry. 2016. Jan-Feb;38:15-20. (SCI)
2. Lan CC, Tsai SJ, Huang CC, Wang YH, Chen TR, Yeh HL, Liu ME, Lin CP, Yang AC. Functional Connectivity Density Mapping of Depressive Symptoms and Loneliness in Non-Demented Elderly Male. Front Aging Neurosci. 2016 Jan 12;7:251. (SCI)
3. Chen WL, Wang CC, Lin YJ, Wu CP, Hsieh CH. Cycling hypoxia induces chemoresistance through the activation of reactive oxygen species-mediated B-cell lymphoma extra-long pathway in glioblastoma multiforme. J Transl Med. 2015 Dec 28;13:389. (SCI)
4. Tsai CJ, Cheng C, Chou PH, Lin CH, McInnis MG, Chang CL, Lan TH*. The rapid suicide protection of mood stabilizers on patients with bipolar disorder: A nationwide observational cohort study in Taiwan. J Affect Disord. 2016 May 15;196:71-7. (SCI)
5. Yang CH, Lin YC*, Chou PH, Chen HC, Chan CH. A Case Report of Late Onset Mania Caused by Hyponatremia in a Patient With Empty Sella Syndrome. Medicine (Baltimore). 2016 Feb;95(6):e2629. (SCI)
6. Yang CH, Juang KD*, Chou PH, Chan CH. A Case Report of Probable Paliperidone ER-Induced Serotonin Syndrome in a 17-Year-Old Taiwanese Female With New Onset Psychosis. Medicine (Baltimore). 2016 Mar;95(9):e2930. (SCI)
7. Wu BJ, Liao HY, Chen HK, Lan TH. Psychopathology, psychopharmacological properties, decision-making capacity to consent to clinical research and the willingness to participate among long-term hospitalized patients with schizophrenia. Psychiatry Res. 2016 Mar 30;237:323-30. (SCI)
8. Chang CC, Lee CT, Lan TH, Ju PC, Hsieh YH, Lai TJ. Effects of antidepressant treatment on total antioxidant capacity and free radical levels in patients with major depressive disorder. Psychiatry Res. 2015 Dec 15;230(2):575-80. (SCI)
9. Chou PH*, Chu CS, Lin CH*, Cheng C, Chen YH, Lan TH, Huang MW. Use of atypical antipsychotics and risks of cataract development in patients with schizophrenia: A population-based, nested case-control study. Schizophr Res. 2016 Jul;174(1-3):137-43. (SCI)
10. Chu CS, Chou PH, Lin CH, Cheng C, Tsai CJ, Lan TH, Huang MW, Nestadt G. Use of Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors
and Risks of Stroke in Patients with Obsessive Compulsive Disorder: A Population-Based Study. PLoS One. 2016 Sep 9;11(9):e0162239 (SCI).
1. Chou PH, Koike S, Nishimura Y, Satomura Y, Kinoshita A, Takizawa R, Kasai K*. Similar age-related decline in cortical activity over frontotemporal regions in schizophrenia: a Multi-Channel Near-Infrared Spectroscopy Study. Schizophrenia Bulletin. 2015; 41(1): 268-279. (SCI)
2. Lin WH, Chou PH*, Lin CC, Chan CH. Refeeding syndrome in schizophrenia. Taiwanese Journal of Psychiatry. 2014; 28 (4): 268-270.
3. Chou PH*, Ouyang WC, Lan TH, Chan CH. Secondary mania due to acquired immunodeficiency syndrome and cryptococcal meningitis in a 78 year-old patient. Psychogeriatrics. in press. (SCI)
4. Chen WL, Hsieh CH, Chang HT, Hung CC*, Chan CH*.The epidemiology and progression time from transient to permanent psychiatric disorders of substance-induced psychosis in Taiwan. Addictive behaviors. 2015; 47: 1-4. (SCI)
5. Lin CK, Hung CC, Peng CY, Chao E, Lee TS*.Factors associated with methadone treatment duration: a cox regression analysis. PLoS One. 2015; 10(4):e0123687. (SCI)
6. Li JL, Lin HF, Tsai CJ, Lin CC: Development of inhibition of return for eye gaze in adolescents. J Exp Child Psychol. 2015 May 2;137:76-84 (SCI)
7. Tsai CJ, Charles Lee TC, Sophie Liang HY, Tsai PJ, Vincent Chen CH, and Michael Gossop: Risk of ADHD After Multiple Exposures to General Anesthesia: A Nationwide Retrospective Cohort Study. Journal of Attentional Disorder. in press (SCI).
8. Chou PH, Lin CH*, Cheng C, Chang CL, Tsai CJ, Tsai CP, Lan TH*, Chan CH. Risk of depressive disorders in women undergoing hysterectomy: A population-based follow-up study. Journal of Psychiatric Research. in press (SCI).
9. Kuo SY, Wu CL, Hsieh MY, Lin CT, Wen RK, Chen LC, Chen YH, Yu YW, Wang HD, Su YJ, Lin CJ, Yang CY, Guan HY, Wang PY, Lan TH, Fu TF. PPL2ab neurons restore sexual responses in aged Drosophila males through dopamine. Nature Communications. in press (SCI).
10. Lo CZ, Su TW, Huang CC, Hung CC, Chen WL, Lan TH, Lin CP, Bullmore ET. Randomization and resilience of brain functional networks as systems-level endophenotypes of schizophrenia. PNAS. in press (SCI)
11. Chen MJ, Huang SS, Juang KD, Chan CH. Successful treatment of treatment-resistant schizophrenia in a 10-year-catatonic patient by augmentation of selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors: a case report. Medicine (Baltimore). 2015 May;94(17):e769. (SCI)
12. Chu CS, Chou PH*, Lin YT, Liang CK, Chou MY, Hsu CJ, Chu CL. Lack of Association Between Pre-operative Insulin-like Growth Factor-1 and the Risk of Post-operative Delirium in Elderly Chinese Patients. Psychiatry Investigation. (SCI) (accepted)
13. Chu CS, Lin YT, Liang CK, Chou MY, Hsu CJ, Chou PH*, Chu CL.** Short-form Mini Nutritional Assessment as a Useful Method of Predicting the Development of Postoperative Delirium in Elderly Patients Undergoing Orthopedic Surgery. General Hospital Psychiatry, in press. (SCI)
14. Lan CC, Liu CC, Lin CH, Lan TY, McInnis MG, Chan CH, Lan TH.* A reduced risk of stroke with lithium exposure in bipolar disorder: a population-based retrospective cohort study. Bipolar Disord. 2015 Nov;17(7):705-14. (SCI)
15. Wu BJ, Lan TH. Predictors of smoking reduction outcomes in a sample of 287 patients with schizophrenia spectrum disorders.Eur Arch Psychiatry Clin Neurosci, in press. (SCI)
16. Wu BJ, Lan TH, Hu TM, Lee SM, Liou JY. Validation of a five-factor model of a Chinese Mandarin version of the Positive and Negative Syndrome Scale (CMV-PANSS) in a sample of 813 schizophrenia patients.Schizophr Res, in press. (SCI)
17. Chang CC, Lee CT, Lan TH, Ju PC, Hsieh YH, Lai TJ. Effects of antidepressant treatment on total antioxidant capacity and free radical levels in patients with major depressive disorder.Psychiatry Res, in press. (SCI)
18. Huang CJ, Chou PH, Lin WH, Sun CW. Functional Connectivity During Phonemic and Semantic Verbal Fluency Test: a Multi-channel Near Infrared Spectroscopy Study. IEEE Journal of Selected Topics in Quantum Electronics. 2015. (SCI) (accepted)
19. Chou PH*, Lin WH, Lin CC, Hou PS, Li WR, Hung CC, Lin CP, Lan TH*, Chan CH. Duration of Untreated Psychosis and Brain Functionduring Verbal Fluency Testing in First-Episode Schizophrenia: A Near-Infrared Spectroscopy Study. 2015; srep18069. Scientific reports. (SCI)
1. Chou PH, Lin CC, Lin CH, Tsai CJ, Cheng C, Chuo YP, Lan TH*. Prevalence of Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease in Major Depressive Disorder: A Population-Based Study. Psychosomatics. 2014; 55(2):155-62 (SCI)
2. Cheng C, Lin CH, Tsai YW, Tsai CJ, Chou PH, Lan TH*. Type 2 diabetes and antidiabetic medications in relation to dementia diagnosis. J Gerontol A Biol Sci Med Sci. 2014 Oct;69(10):1299-305. (SCI)
3. Chiu HJ, Chou PH, Loh el-W, Lan TY, Wu BJ, Chang YY, Liu SZ, Lan TH*. Changes in the prescription pattern of antipsychotics for schizophrenic outpatients after the implementation of a global budgeting program. J Chin Med Assoc. 2014 Jun;77(6):325-32. (SCI)
4. Chou PH, Koike S, Nishimura Y, Kawasaki S, Satomura Y, Kinoshita A, Kasai K*. Distinct effects of duration of untreated psychosis on brain cortical activities in different treatment phases of schizophrenia: A multi-channel near-infrared spectroscopy study. Progress in neuro-psychopharmacology & biological psychiatry. 2014; 49:63-9. (SCI)
5. Chou PH*, Tseng WJ, Chen LM, Lin CC, Lan TH*, Chan CH. Late onset bipolar disorder: A case report and review of literature. Journal of Clinical Gerontology and Geriatrics. 2014. in press.
6. Juang KD*, Yang CY. Psychiatric comorbidity of chronic daily headache: focus on traumatic experiences in childhood, post-traumatic stress disorder and suicidality. Curr Pain Headache Rep. 2014 Apr;18(4):405. (SCI)
7. Tsai CJ, Chou PH, Cheng C, Lin CH, Lan TH*, Lin CC. Asthma in patients with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder: A nationwide population-based study. Ann Clin Psychiatry. 2014 Nov;26(4):254-60. (SCI)
8. Chou PH*, Lin CC, Lin CH, Loh el-W, Chan CH, Lan TH. Correlations between Allergic rhinitis and Attention-Deficit/ Hyperactivity Disorder. International Journal of Child Development and Mental Health. 2014; 3(1):7-13
9. Zhang Y, Su TP, Liu B, Zhou Y, Chou KH, Lo CY, Hung CC, Chen WL, Jiang T, Lin CP. Disrupted thalamo-cortical connectivity in schizophrenia: a morphometric correlation analysis. Schizophr Res. 2014 Mar;153(1-3):129-35. (SCI)
10. Huang CC, Liu ME, Chou KH, Yang AC, Hung CC, Hong CJ, Tsai SJ, Lin CP. Effect of BDNF Val66Met polymorphism on regional white matter hyperintensities and cognitive function in elderly males without dementia. Psychoneuroendocrinology. 2014 Jan; 39:94-103. (SCI)
1. Chou PH, Lin CC, Lin CH, Loh el-W, Chan CH, Lan TH*. Prevalence of allergic rhinitis in patients with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder: a population-based study. Eur Child Adolesc Psychiatry. 2013 May;22(5):301-7. (SCI)
2. Hung CC, Lin CH, Lan TH, Chan CH*. The association of selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors use and stroke in geriatric population. Am J Geriatr Psychiatry. 2013 Aug;21(8):811-5. (SCI)
3. Yang HY, Huang SS*, Lin CC, Lan TH, Chan CH. Identification of a patient with sporadic Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease in a psychiatric ward. Psychiatry Clin Neurosci. 2013 May;67(4):280-1. (SCI)
4. Huang SS, Lin CH, Chan CH, Loh el-W, Lan TH*. Newly diagnosed major depressive disorder and the risk of erectile dysfunction: a population-based cohort study in Taiwan. Psychiatry Res. 2013 Dec 15;210(2):601-6. (SCI)
5. Cheng C, Loh el-W, Lin CH, Chan CH, Lan TH*. Birth seasonality in schizophrenia: effects of gender and income status. Psychiatry Clin Neurosci. 2013 Sep;67(6):426-33. (SCI)
6. Chou PH, Lan TH*. The role of near-infrared spectroscopy in Alzheimer’s disease. Journal of Clinical Gerontology and Geriatrics. 2013; 4(2); 33-36.
7. Cheng C, Lin CH, Chou PH, Tsai CJ, Lan TH*, Nestadt G. Season of birth in obsessive-compulsive disorder. Depression and Anxiety, 2013. (SCI)
8. Huang SS, Lin CH, Loh el-W, Yang HY, Chan CH, Lan TH. Antipsychotic formulation and one-year rehospitalization of schizophrenia patients: a population-based cohort study. Psychiatr Serv. 2013 Dec 1;64(12):1259-62. (SCI)