:::MenuWhat's New Online Registration Patient Guide Features Honors Health Examination Stories International Medical Service Center
How to get a COVID -19 Test?
|1. Those who are in quarantine but due to special reasons need to go out with the permission of the local health authority.
2. Those who have to travel to a foreign country due to emergency.
3. Those who need it as is requirement by the employer.
4. Businessmen on a short trip
5. Students who intend to study abroad
6. Foreigners, people from China, Hong Kong, Macau who want to leave Taiwan.
7. Family members of the above people.
8. Others permitted by the Central Epidemic Command Center.
(original copy + a photo copy)
|1. Application form for a COVID-19 test (filled out at the site)
2. ID (Household certificate, passport, alien resident certificate)
3. Electronic air tickets, certificate or record of booking tickets.
4. Documents supporting the application
# Job-related documents (employee ID, working visa, announcementfrom the
company requiring the test, itinerary in Taiwan, anti-covid -19 plan, etc.
# Study-related documents (student ID, student visa, admission letter, etc.)
# Foreign passport or a permission to enter Taiwan
# Household certificate or household registration transcription for family
# Permissions from the Taiwan Centers for Disease Control, local Health Bureau, etc.
|Fee||1. Regular test: NT$ 6,000
2. Expedited test：NT$ 7,000
(including costs for registration, diagnosis, test and report)
|One can make an appointment for
1. a regular test
2. an expedited test
＃online (24 hours in advance) or in person (no later than９:０0 am for an
＃Documents listed above must beavailable before before an appointment
can be made and a sample can be taken for the test.
＃Please come before 9:00 am if an expedited test is needed.
|Location for Check-in||At the counter in the emergency room
|Location for sampling||the sampling area outside the Emergency
|When and where to pick up the report||
|Notes||1. RT-PCR virus nucleic acid detection method is used in this test
2. This service only provides the test at one's own expense. If you have other
medical needs, please go to the outpatient or emergency medicine
3. The above practices are updated in accordance with “Regulations on the
Opening of Some People's Application for Taking a Test of COVID
-19 at one's own expense” by Taiwan Centers for Disease Control.
4. For questions please call：
Comprehensive Health Consultation Center (04-23741353).